Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the Springer LNICST Authors' Kit.
Instructions and templates are available from Springer's LNICST homepage:
- LaTeX2e Proceedings Templates (zip), together with instructions/guidelines and a
- Microsoft Word templates and instructions.
Please make sure that your paper adheres to the format as specified in the instructions and templates.
When uploading the camera-ready copy of your paper, please be sure to upload both:
- a PDF copy of your paper formatted according to the above templates, and
- an archive file (e.g. zip, tar.gz) containing the both a PDF copy of your paper and LaTeX or Word source material prepared according to the above guidelines.
Accepted papers will be published in the SustainableMoG 2015 Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). The proceedings will be available both in book form and via the SpringerLink digital library, which is one of the largest digital libraries online and covers a variety of scientific disciplines.
The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services:
- Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings,
- EI Elsevier Engineering Index,
- Google Scholar,
- ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Full Paper Submission deadline
31 July 2015
Notification deadline (applicants will be notified of their paper´s admmission decission)
15 August 2015
Camera-ready deadline (applicants will have the last month to make a paper ready - from a technical standpoint - to be printed)
15 September 2015
Start of Conference
13 October 2015
End of Conference
14 October 2015 (Tentative)